Brown discharge over 6 days

I just started Micrgestin FE 1/20 ( I take every day at same time)with my regular Period on April 9, My period normally is 5/6 days and went 7/8 and Ive had brown discharge ever since and am not sure how long this is going to last. This is uncomfortable even though it is very light and sometimes only when I wipe. I have not been sexually active, so there is not a possibility that I could be pregnant nor have any STD's. I understand my body is going to hormonal changes. I just want to know how long this will last and if there is something I can do to make it stop.
You literally just started taking it. You need to give your body some time to adjust. Since you're not sexually active right now then it's not a big deal to have some spotting for a short time until your body gets used to it. Can't tell you how long it will last because everyone is different. And no there's nothing you can do to stop it except try a different pill. But you've barely been on this one two weeks so don't give up so soon. Finding the right bcp takes time which includes sticking out out at least 3 months to give your body time to adjust.
Have u forgot a tampon lost...does it have a odor to it,just asking cause I'm going though it now...

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community