Can I delay my period for a month?

Hello. I am going to a training camp for about a month and I need to delay my period for as long as possible. I am in the middle of my cycle and I was wondering if I can delay my period for about 25-30 days.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome. Are you on the pill by any chance?  
If not (as then you would just not take the week of inactive pills and go straight to your next pill pack), your doctor could prescribe for you a pill that will then cause you to not have a period for that time.  Norethisteone will do that or another birth control pill. There are lots of 'home remedy' ideas but I don't think you can really count on those.  Can you see your doctor?
hello. thank you for your answer. no I am not on the pill. I am already taking
Dydrogesterone, so I am not sure if I can also get norethisteone. unfortunately  I can't see my doctor rn and that's why I asked for any possible ideas. also  think I already had my ovulation so do you think its possible for the pill to work if I start taking it now?