Can I get pregnant?

This is really embarrasing and I am young but I cannot stop thinking about this and if anyone can help me please!

My last period ended on sept.22 and a week later I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he came. I got *** on my hands but I wiped it away asap. After about 5 hours or so I went back home and we had phone sex and so I touched myself slightly but didn't finger myself I just stimulated my clit. Now... I haven't gotten my period . I should've gotten it around Oct. 15 or 20 . I have irregular periods ALL THE TIME. sometimes I get it two weeks after I ended the other period or sometimes its 35 days between periods. BUT THIS IS THE LONGEST ive gone with out a period. I don't know if It is possible at all and idk if its just another irregular period. usually before my period I break out, cramp, and my breasts hurt. Im having all those symptoms but nothing is coming out. If anyone can help me out.. please!
You should be fine if the sperm did not enter the vagina, you cannot get pregnant once sperm comes in contact with air they die in a matter of seconds! I don't think you being pregnant is what's wrong, but I would still go to a gyno to see if something else is causing your irregular periods. It could be something as simple as your diet or too much stress! Best wishes!
I have been going through a lot of stress lately. Its my senior year of high school and all these college classes im taking have me going crazy. I've been gaining weight too. Thank you so much. My mom is going to set up an appointment for me at the gyno. :D

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community