Can I still be ...?

Me and my bf have been TTC for a year . I didn't know the only way to get pregnant was to have sex on ovulation days . So I went out to buy an Clearblue Digital ovulation test . Took it once and it said fertility was low . Took it again the next 2 days and it said I was at the peak of fertility . I wasn't able to have sex that day so I waited my 48 hours to take the test again and it said I was still at my peak . So j had sex and he ejeculated in me . But I looked on the Internet and it said when the egg is released , it has to be fertilized within 24 hours . So can I still be pregnant ? What are my chances ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
About 20%.
I am guessing that having sex on ovulation days is wrong.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Here is the best way to get pregnant---  track your cycle.  The first day of your period is cycle day 1.  On cycle day 10, begin having sex every other day for the next 10 days.  This usually catches ovulation.  good luck

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community