Can i be pregnant?

He used a condom and pulled out, there were no holes or leaks after (i checked by filling it with water when he was done) and i never get my period so i wouldn't know if i missed it or not. 3 weeks after sex i took a test and it came out negative? i still didn't get my period which is normal but worrying. opinions?
How late are you for your period?

When you took the test 3 weeks after sex, where were you in your cycle? Do you know when the first day of your last period was?

A pregnancy test is most accurate when you wait at least a week after you're late for your period. https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/five-signs-to-take-pregnancy-test#when-to-test

It sounds as though your periods are irregular, though? If that's the case, and since you used a condom, you probably aren't pregnant.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I really think you are worrying for nothing personally. He used a condom and it didn't break.  When they say there are condom failures that lead to pregnancy, it usually means that the condom wasn't used correctly or broke.   I would say that by 3 weeks after sex, you'd get a positive pregnancy test or at least most women would.  I used the early detection pregnancy tests and got a positive 4 days before my period was due.  All it takes is picking up that hormone to trigger a test. If you track your period, you can test the day you miss it and then I'd wait a full week after to test again. But in all honesty, I would be shocked if you were pregnant after using a condom that didn't break. Keep using those!