Can i get pregnant from having sperm on my husbands fingers put inside of me?

My husband and I were having sex and he most definitely had sperm on his fingers and then fingered me, is pregnancy a possibility? he did this no one than 1 minute after ejaculation. I have read that this is possible because of how sperm lasts longer than we think. I just need more input.
It is absolutely possible.
COMMUNITY LEADER
In general, fingering is not something I am too concerned with pregnancy happening.  In all the years I've been here, not a single person has turned up pregnant from their initial fingering fear .  However, what makes your situation more plausible is the timing of sperm on fingers and reinsertion of fingers immediately. I would still not think it to be a huge risk.  When was your last period?  What day in your cycle was this?  That also has a lot to do with pregnancy.
My last period started August 27th and I had sex the day after my ovulation.
Here are the facts....

It's possible for you to get pregnant without having sexual intercourse if, for example: sperm get into your vagina – for example, if you or your partner have semen or pre-ejaculate on your fingers and touch your vagina. your partner ejaculates near your vagina.
Can I get pregnant if I have sex without penetration? - NHS.UK
https://www.nhs.uk › pregnancy › can-i-...
Possible? Yes.  Extraordinarily unlikely? Also yes.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Are you asking this because you want to be pregnant or don't want to be pregnant?
I’m indifferent What’s the difference?
The difference is, if you are asking it because you want to be pregnant and you hope this event might produce a pregnancy, then the answer is, "I'm sorry sweetheart, that would be a difficult way to get pregnant. Maybe you should try to persuade your husband so you can try a more straightforward method." If you are asking because you really don't want to get pregnant right now, the answer is, "Well, I'm sorry that it's not possible to tell you a thousand percent sure that you can't get pregnant that way, but it's pretty unlikely." This is a chatroom, after all, and people are on your side whatever you want.
In other words, depending on what you want, the answer is either, "Sorry, but you aren't protected from pregnancy for sure," or "Well, slim odds but you never know, maybe you'll get lucky!" lol
Anything is possible. But soon as sperm touch ait its dead cells never heard some1 getting preg from sperm on fingers bein inserted
Well now you have heard of it because I am.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community