Cramping, Backache & Nausea what could it be?

I started with nausea 2.5 wks ago but my period arrived the same day and there was a sick bug about. My period, although 2 days early, appeared normal. The nausea hasn't gone since. I also started spotting a couple of days after my period had ended. Other symptoms I have are cramping and low backache. I am also very emotional & tired. I am not on any birth control as desperately want to have a baby. I have done 2 pregnancy tests but both were negative. I keep having tinnitus in one ear and seem to have ballooned around the middle in the past yr.
Has anybody else been like this or any ideas? I am very worried as it could be a no. of unpleasant things when I search the symptoms.