Cramping and Sore breasts on BC pill

I'm on my second month of lutera bc pill and I have started having slight cramps and sore breasts for the last couple of days. I had sex on Feb 9 during my first month of pills, I'm just not sure if this is a side effect of the bc pill because I don't believe that I am pregnant.
it might b a side effect from the BC our bodies take time to adjust to the pills sometimes but to rule out pregnancy take a test or wait until u miss ur period. Good luck !
Oh just another addition, I had my period on Feb 15 during the inactive pills, this is why I don't think I'm pregnant.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community