Cyst or Pregnancy?

My period is now 2 weeks late. The first day of my missed period, I started having cramps all over that only got worse. After going to the er a week later, a transvaginal ultrasound revealed that I have a cyst on my right ovary. The pain shifted to only my right side for a few days and then went away for the most part. A week later (Today, now 2 weeks late) I went to the gynecologist and all they did was schedule an MRI. I'm feeling pain in my left side all of a sudden today. I am wondering if my cyst possibly burst or if I could be pregnant.
It's a possibility that you might be pregnant have you had any implantation bleeding  
No implantation bleeding that I am aware of. My only pregnancy symptoms are missed period, nausea, and sore nipples
Oh OK some women  do have implantation bleeding  I guess everyone body is different

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community