Cystitis

I have been battling cystitis for over a year now. It has come and gone, but since this last flare-up it has not gone away. I feel like I have tried everything, I drink pure cranberry juice, take cranberry pills, have completely changed my diet and no longer eat inflammatory foods at ALL. I am also taking supplements to improve my kidney help. But no matter what I do I still have the chronic urge to pee. Is there anything else I can do!? Please help
one thing that I found helpful is 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of water and drink it. it lowers the ph of the blood and you'll feel better. it certainly helped me a lot. good luck.
Hi, there. I am willing  to help you. And for your disease, you need to change your treatment. And yes, cranberry juice and other supplements help you to relieve the symptoms, but it can not cure your disease from the root. You can take the herbal medicine Diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill to get a cure. It not only relieve your symptoms, but also cure your disease from the root causes.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community