Do I have a yeast infection?

Hi, I’m 13. I recently was looking in my vagina and I saw thick, white stuff there (don’t know how to describe it). And everyday I look there is more, my vagina is itchy and it kinda burns when I urinate. I am very clean, I shower twice a day and wash my vagina with feminine wash (so I don’t know why this is happening). What should I do? Should I tell my mom?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Coming from a woman whos had MANY infections, and seen many drs. do NOT use any soaps there not even the ones that say they are for that purpose. get yourself a a shower hose and spray gently down there to wash yourself. If your sexually active already, this could also be a Bacterial infection. only wear cotton panties or none at all.