Does this sound like a uti?

So I had sex with my ex wife 3 weeks ago. Everything was fine, I know I’m std free since this summer. She also was std free earlier in the year last year. But I have hsv2. That’s the only thing in my life.

I have a burning sensation. Like it’s not bothersome but it’s something I notice. It’s not during urinating or ejaculation. It’s like similar to icy hot. I have been urinating a lot more today. Like 3/4 times within an hour. I feel like this is a uti.

I’m a 28 year old male.

I have a urinalysis tomorrow, but I’m just trying to get a jump on the potential risk.
It could be a UTI, sure. It could be a bacterial infection of some other kind. Who knows? See your doc tomorrow and don't worry.