Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Fitness Programs?

I am looking for a online fitness program that gives me my diet plan, workout routines everything.. to help me get in shape since doing it on my own isn't working. Does anyone know of any good ones?
1 Responses
1829282 tn?1325591658
bodybuilding.com

A lot of people think cardio is key... it isn't. If you are doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week... it's not going to be enough to change your body. What are you eating to gain these 1000-1500 calories? If you are still eating junk.. again, this isn't going to change your body. You need to be eating vegetables, lean proteins (skinless chicken breast, ground turkey, etc) and watching your sugar and carbohydrate intake.

Read the labels on the food you eat.... is a lot of it pre-made, pre-packaged? Don't eat it.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.