Fitness Programs?

I am looking for a online fitness program that gives me my diet plan, workout routines everything.. to help me get in shape since doing it on my own isn't working. Does anyone know of any good ones?
bodybuilding.com

A lot of people think cardio is key... it isn't. If you are doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week... it's not going to be enough to change your body. What are you eating to gain these 1000-1500 calories? If you are still eating junk.. again, this isn't going to change your body. You need to be eating vegetables, lean proteins (skinless chicken breast, ground turkey, etc) and watching your sugar and carbohydrate intake.

Read the labels on the food you eat.... is a lot of it pre-made, pre-packaged? Don't eat it.