I am not shore what is wrong with my head dizzy and having headeachs

Hey so I have been very dizzy and having headeaches light heaidid I fell like I am going to pass out I don't know what it could be its been like this for a like a moth and its not getting any better I eat right and stuff I don't think I am prego I had my period all ready and I was
Like this way before that I am 16 what could this be ?
You may just be anemic (low iron). You can get iron pills from a pharmacist, they don't stock it on the shelves. Hopefully it will perk you up in a week or so.