I have very dry, chunky discharge that makes sex impossible. What is this?

I’ve noticed that I’m getting very dry, chunky discharge that almost looks like rolled toilet paper (which I know isn’t that). There’s a lot, if I insert my finger / dilator, it will be covered. It makes sex nearly impossible and I’ve since started doing pelvic floor therapy with dilator. Even when my muscles are relaxed, when I have this discharge there is so much dry clumps and (I’m using lots of lube) i can feel the friction. I know the Dilators / friction doesn’t cause this because I can go weeks without using them and still have it as soon as I try.

It’s not itchy, doesn’t have a smell and my doctor keeps telling me this is normal. But I know it’s not. I just started getting this about 3 years ago. I am nervous to have sex now because 1) it’s not pleasant with the friction and lube doesn’t help 2) it’s embarrassing if it gets on him.

I’m only 28 so would love your advice. I’ve tried boric acid which helped slightly for a week or two then comes back.

I also want to note that this is consistent throughout my cycle — not just at certain points.

Thanks!
COMMUNITY LEADER
If your doc keeps telling you it is normal (it doesn't sound normal) then you should try another doctor. Go to a female ob/gyn if you can. Don't clean the stuff off, go when it is obvious, and tell her that things did not used to be like this, and ask what's going on.