I think I'm pregnant..PLS HELP ME SOMEONE! !

Ok so the other day me and my boyfriend were fooling around. He touched his penis and there might have been a little precum on his fingers..then he waited like 5-10 seconds before fingering me really hard. I'm worried that i might be pregnant.
Also he ejaculated before from the blowjob i gave him and didnt urinate so idk what are the chances. This all happened on 14may and i usually get my period around 30th or 1st of every month. So idk if i was ovulating or not.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community