IT HAS HAPPEN AGAIN

Whenever me and my wife is about to having sex she quickly release even if I have inserted my pennies she releases that will be so much that he will be coming out why sex is going, and again when we're having sec  I don't fill  like my pennies are touching anything it will be like put a pin inside a big hole and I could remembered  that I have sex with my class mate when I was in secondary schools even when I was tertiary institution I had sex nothing like happen and now am married it's happen like this, we have been looking forward for baby for 4years now, yeah 4 years no child please help if there's anything we to it cos I love her I'm not ready to loss her and she is a woman of integrity very humble and trustworthy even than I. Please Sir's and MA's. Thank
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh, I see you already asked this and had answers.  Please do not start a new thread for the same questions.  As anniebrooke stated, sperm always comes out of any women.  But what really happens is that it is the fluid the sperm is in while the sperm head north toward an egg.  The fluid part then will come out.  She can try putting a pillow under her. This elevates the hips and helps hold all the fluid in longer if this is what you are concerned about.  It takes the average couple a minimum of a year to become pregnant, so keep that in mind.  
Please or to view.