IT HAS HAPPEN AGAIN

Whenever me and my wife is about to having sex she quickly release even if I have inserted my pennies she releases that will be so much that he will be coming out why sex is going, and again when we're having sec  I don't fill  like my pennies are touching anything it will be like put a pin inside a big hole and I could remembered  that I have sex with my class mate when I was in secondary schools even when I was tertiary institution I had sex nothing like happen and now am married it's happen like this, we have been looking forward for baby for 4years now, yeah 4 years no child please help if there's anything we to it cos I love her I'm not ready to loss her and she is a woman of integrity very humble and trustworthy even than I. Please Sir's and MA's. Thank
COMMUNITY LEADER
So, I'm trying to follow what you are saying.  Your penis releases in that it is not staying in her? She is not tight around you?  Or do you ejaculate quickly?  Not exactly sure what you are asking but will try to help if I can.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh, I see you already asked this and had answers.  Please do not start a new thread for the same questions.  As anniebrooke stated, sperm always comes out of any women.  But what really happens is that it is the fluid the sperm is in while the sperm head north toward an egg.  The fluid part then will come out.  She can try putting a pillow under her. This elevates the hips and helps hold all the fluid in longer if this is what you are concerned about.  It takes the average couple a minimum of a year to become pregnant, so keep that in mind.  
Please discuss this with your doctor, or hers. It really sounds like you need a general education about what happens in sex and the difference between sperm, semen, and a woman's fluids, and that the door is not closed to sperm entering a woman's uterus after her orgasm. If you feel she has an unusually large vagina and are not having sensation when you insert your penis, ask her to go to her doctor for a gynecological exam to make sure she is not unusual in any way, and if she is not, you go talk to her doctor about the problem you are experiencing. Women's doctors are often better than a man's own doctor at helping explain human reproduction and the physical parts of sex, and it would help for you to be asking from someone who can explain clearly to you.