Im confused.

for 2 weeks or so after my period i been getting pains in my whole middle part of my body. from my ribs to my pelvic bone. whys that?
its like a sharp pain for like a coupld seconds and then it goes away. and for the whole day if  i run around or w.e i get a really upset tummy for awhile and goes away and starts up again when i get up from sitting down, i have ovarian cyst could that be the reason why?
It could be something simple as ovulation pain that is felt around the time of ovulation is sometimes called mittelschmerz (German for "middle pain"). This pain can range from a mild pinch or twinge to something more severe and can occur every month in some. You should get evaluated for this possibility from a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Ok thanks i have an appt tomorrow. ill ask tomorrow. thanks again.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community