Im scared im pregnant

So I had sex 4 weeks ago with a condom and I am on birth control, I am not sure the condom stayed on during inter course. Because I am on the pill I skipp the sugar pill so I don’t have to have a period, so I skipped it for the past 3 days, last night and today I was feeling faint and nauseous I have been hot and cold and everything hurts.  My friends made a comment about me not having a period, now I am scared that these symptoms are not flu symptoms. What do I do?
I don't think it's a great idea to skip the sugar pills, myself. The uterus needs to cleanse itself. But if you do simply keep taking the pill without a break, you will not have lost contraaceptive effect and you will still have protection. You may very well have the flu or another virus.