Incontinence or my imagination?

Girls, sorry for an embarrassing question, but I suffer from bad health anxiety and sometimes I just can't tell a real thing from an anxious thought.
Sometimes I notice that after I pee and clean myself I wear my underwear and after a few seconds see a little drop on it. It's humid and I can't tell if it's a urine or a discharge. Though it's a bit weird that would happen after peeing. Has it ever happened to you? Do you think it might be incontinence or it's just a drop that "gets lost" down there and paper doesn't catch it?
Thank you!
COMMUNITY LEADER
It could be some liquid that was still in your urethra when you wiped, that drops out after you get up off the toilet and pull up your pants and walk around. Not worth worrying about, urine is sterile.
Thank you for your answer! I've thought about it, but Dr Google says that shouldn't happen to women unless they have urethra diverticulum. I can't honestly stop thinking I might have it and it's making my life unbearable. So far I see there's nobody else dealing with such a thing
If it is making your life unbearable to think (from reading something on the Internet) that you have an unusual medical condition instead of a normal thing that happens because of physics, you might see a therapist. There is no point in failing to fix something that is unbearable.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you had any kids?  lol  I think bout half of my friends or more dribble small amounts of urine here and there after child birth.  Strengthening pelvic floor muscles, doing kegel exercises may help.  I have had moments where I worry about this myself . . .  you are not alone.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community