Is it normal to urinate with clitoral stimulation?

I was masturbating the other day when I ended up peeing. I've read up online and people keep saying it's not pee, but it is because I felt a full bladder even *before I started masturbating* and I didn't feel full anymore afterwards. I'm not sure if this is normal. Also, does this have anything to do with UTI because I've had that multiple times before?
I should also add that this doesn't happen when my boyfriend is inside me. I also didn't feel that "intense" pleasure you're supposed to feel when you're ejaculating. Does this also have anything to do with the fact that I was on anti-depressants for some time? I'm not anymore.
It is important to check for UTI, but you may want ot do Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscles.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community