Women's Health Community
65.9k Members
Avatar universal

I've had vaginal itching and redness!

I'm 17, I've had vaginal itching and redness for the past 2 weeks. Just recently the skin near my anus has cracked and is bleeding a little. My discharge is also thick. What can this be? And what treatment should I get besides going to a doctor.
1 Responses
1727909 tn?1314845210
I'm afraid you really DO have to see a doctor. A Gynecologist in particular.  Don't let this go on.  Check out your local Health Department for an appointment if you can't afford your own doc.  But definitely GO.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.