LIGHT PINK BLOOD WHEN I WIPE...WHAT COULD IT BE??? HELP!!!

im 20 and yesterday the weirdest thing happened. Yesteray when i went to the bathroom, there was light pink blood when i WIPED ONLY and today i went to the bathroom again but no blood. i had my period on Sept 15th so it was only 11 days after my period so it couldnt be my period again.  i was doing research and it said that women could have light bleeding during implantation? i had sex sept 2nd and expected my period on sept 9th since it was not coming i took 2 pregnancy exams at home and both came out negitive! My period then came sept 15th. on sept 21st i had sex again & on the 25th i took again another exam that again came out negitive! but then on the 26th i has light bleeding but ONLY when i wiped. if its not implantation bleeding what can it be??????????? plz help im very nervous!!!
you could be experiencing bleeding from ovulation. i have heard of this but dont know much about it . sorry i couldnt help more : )
when i ovulated i bleed pink blood only when i went to the bathroom. you could be experience that.
ksanden
I too am 20 and am having nearly th exact same happen to me. I have a little painwhen i pee, and need to pee more often than usual. I thought it was a bladder infection/UTI but i have been drinking cranbery juice for days now and it has not cleared up as it did in the past. now when i wipe it is pink, but i am not spottin and i had my period the weekend before last.

i am worried, i dont know what it could be and the pain when i urinate is getting worse.

did yours get better worried help? what did it turn out to be?
im 48 years old and haven't had my period for 10 years have a udi in place and notice when I wipe only that my wee is pink. what could this mean?
It could be just spotting. I've spotted between periods and it's not abnormal. I don't know exactly why but it's certainly possible. If I'm not on birth control, when I have my period, I tend to spot a few days, sometimes a week before hand.
it only happend for 2 days and it didnt come back so i think it was ovulation bleeding i didnt go see a doctor but if it happens again i will hope u feel better!!
i been having light pink bleeding when i wipe there it is...its been like thin for 5 days now but i know it is not a period because mine are very heavy bleeding
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
It has been 4 days that im spotting but only when i wipe. My lower back hurts so bad and Im crapping so much what cant.it be help.
It could be kidney stones. See it in the hospital all the time.
Please or to view.
I am currently going through the same thing.. I have no pain when I pee at all, but I pee frequently, than normally. After I pee, I wipe blood very thin..Its been going on for 5 days one day I will bleed the next I won't and it continues. It's not my period just had it June 2.. So I'm expecting my period the beginning of next month.. I feel crampy and my back hurts.. I'm confused! If anyone could tell me something..
I am experiencing the same thing. Onlybthing is I was on the depo shot for like two years, I got my last shot in Feb 2011 I haven't had a period since but a couple days ago I noticed a whitish clear discharge then about a day later lower stomach cramping and pink blood. I feel sick and my boobs ate so sore I can't even lay on my stomach. I plan on going to the ER in the morning I'm really scared
Please or to view.
i am experiencing the same thing
You definetly get to get this situation checked because it does sound like a UTI or another possibe infection coming on. Cranberry juice helps to prevent UTI and you would have to drink a lot of it which why there are supplements now, but wants you have an UTI cranberry juice is no help.
For two months I have not got my period for June I just had light pink on tp when I wiped and this lasted for 2 days then tha same thing is happening for this month and I've taken 2 PG test and both negative!! Idk wat this can mean help
Please or to view.
my period came on the 13th..i been having sexual interactions with my mate..here it is the 22nd and ive noticed  when i woke up and went to dha  bathroom and when i pee'd it had a tingling sensation but  when i wiped i seen light blood..im very nervous i dnt kno wat could be da problem..it cant be an UTI cause i drink  plenty water and cranberry juice  . .
Hi I'm the same age now.  And the same thing is happening to me as we speak   . Did u find out what was the problem?
me too
implantation bleeding sounds accurate, but you can bleed a little after having sex, even if you aren't a virgin. it might be because of a contraceptive if you are taking anything. ask your doctor!
2