Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Loose stools

So i have been getting loose stools since 3 years now and it all started when i travelled to and fro. I see that the consistency and frequency has quite reduced now but i still get loose stools twice per day. Sometimes i also feel mild lower abdominal and rectal pain while taking poop. I have been stressed too for quite long and this is making me feel more stressed. Can someone give the right cause please? Much appreciated
4 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
Intestinal parasites gotten in a different country?

Have you seen a doctor?
1 Comments
I did consult when i first had bouts of diarrhea and the doc said it might be because i just moved and i shall adjust in a while. I had been travelling back and forth in every 5 months for 4 years  and i thought it might be because of moving and i ignored it. But now when am stable am getting anxious to what might have happened to me. I google stuff and get more worried thinking that i might have ibs or ibd. Is it possible i could have any of these just after travelling or is it some kind of infection? I just dont know am getting so stresssed now :(
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Hi Messygirl,
I think you should visit a doctor ASAP. It might be due to abdominal infection or anything else.
Thanks
1 Comments
I will now. Thanks btw
I would say (though I'm not a doctor and can't say with authority) it sounds a lot like IBS-D or Irritable Bowel Syndrome type Diarrhea. Stress can definitely play a part too.
1 Comments
I thought the same seeing my symptoms
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.