Lower left abdominal pain

I am a 42 year old femaleCondoms
Female condoms
Female sexual dysfunction with POC.  And I have had pain in the lower left part of my abdomen for almost 3 years now.  It feels like my ovaries did when I took fertility medicine.  After several months of pains and giong to familyBirth control and family planning
Choosing a primary care provider
Ewing’s sarcoma
Family troubles - resources docotor I went to ER in Dec. of 2008 and they diagnosed me with diverticulitis was given antibiotics that seemed to help in the short term but came back.  In Jan. 09 I had laproscopic surgery to check femaleCondoms
Female condoms
Female sexual dysfunction organsOrgan-1 nr but everything was fine.  When Gyno does internal ultrasounds he can't find my left ovary (both before and after surgery) and while he is trying to locate it the pain is so intense I cry from the pain but he says he can't find anything wrong.  In March 09 I had same symptoms that sent me to ER and was put back on antibiotics that seemed to help in the short term but familyBirth control and family planning
Choosing a primary care provider
Ewing’s sarcoma
Family troubles - resources doc referred me to Gastrologist.  Had a colonoscopy in Aug. 09 and they found no signs of diverticulitis or colon problems.  I still to this day have the pain, sometimes it feels like I am being stabbed in the left ovary.  I recentley have had tugging behind my belly button, sudden stabbing pains in left side of back above my waist at the bottom of ribs, achey (achy) pains down my leg (which I have also had all along) along with same lower left pain.  I have Paps done yearly and they are always fine.  Any suggestions as to what could be causing these aches and pains? Thanks!