Lumps on vagina

About a month ago or so I noticed a painful, red lump on my outer labia. I went to the doctor and she told me it was an infected sweat gland, prescribed me some antibiotics for three times a day and told me to put a warm compress on it three times a day until it healed.
When I nearly finished the first of the two sheets of antibiotics, I noticed the infection had formed a head and then shrunk. Figuring it could go down on its own, I stopped taking them.
I looked at it again properly for the first time when I went to shave (which I didn't do when I realized it was still there); it feels slightly bubbly now, and is painful to press on, though its much smaller. Realizing it hadn't cleared, I've decided to finish the antibiotics.
I also have noticed a painful, small white bump right in the fold between the inside of my outer labia and the inner labia, in a very awkward place that is often rubbed up against. It feels like a zit, but a pretty sore one. It's most likely just an infected or clogged gland;
What can I do to help them both go away and heal? Do I have to start the warm compresses again?