Must skip a period for cuba vacation! on the pill!

I have been on birth control for quite sometime now so my body is used to getting my period everything three weeks, than breaking for a week. I am on my period right now and I've just realized my next period is due April 24th - when I leave for a much need vacation in Cuba.

I realize it's not smart to mess with birth control but am willing to mess it up if it gives me a chance to not get my period while on vacay!
I was considering rather than starting back up on it this sunday, to take another week off without taking it and start up again or continue to take the pill for four straight weeks. Help!
hi just carry on as normal but instead of breaking for a week just start your new pack i have done it a few times an it hasnt messed me up wen u have finished the secnd pack just break like normal
Thanks very much!! :) - I will run it over with my pharmacist!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community