My tampon is stuck and the string broke I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so yesterday I put in a tampon and it was fine until getting it out. It hurts so bad to do anything. It hurts to pull out and I tried taking a bath and that didn't work. My mom came in to help AND THE STRING BROKE. Luckely it is sticking out a little bit but I had to sleep in it and go to school with it ( it aspecially hurt practicing thiller for theater). I also had my period all day and forgot to wear pads and I think its preventing me from going to the bathroom. And going to the doctors is not an opicion because I don't have insureance and my mom is broke. I'm only 13 so I can't pay. Please hurry I have had this in for more than 8 hours and I'm scared of getting TSS.
P.S. tweasers maybe??
This happend to me use yur middle finger and pointing finger and do the peace sign place each finger on the side of the tampon not in yur vjj on the side of it (if its sticking out a lil bit this should work) close to yur hole tho push up and push like yur going pee while yuh push up it should come out a lil bit more to the point where yuh can pull out keep doing this til it comes out enough to do so after it comes out use a vaginal spray that goes inside yuh yur mom shpuld know what talking about to make sure yur clean and dont get an infection and clean yur self after with a wipe not inside the hole casue that can case an infection also cleaning away the good stuff more than the vad sometimes hope this helps do not put anything in yur hole like tweasers they can hurt yuh
Barley noticed it was from 2014 lol

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community