No Period. Estradiol 49. What does that mean? 29 years old...

What does this test result mean? Estradiol.

Estradiol 49 pg/mL [0-571] *1

Estradiol Interpretive Comment:
MALE: 12-41 pg/ml
FEMALE: Follicular 19-247 pg/mL
Midcycle 36-571 pg/mL
Luteal 22-256 pg/mL
Postmenopausal 0-45 pg/mL

I have no period for 1+ years, but only 29, not menopausal. None of the scales for women based on where they are in their cycle are relevant so... What does my 49 value suggest in light of no menstruation? I'm bothered that my value seems so close to the postmenopausal range but unsure if that's a fluke?
Those are pretty wide ranges. In your shoes, I would use the number for the luteal phase, but even so, 22 - 256 is such a huge range that 49 might have even been normal for you when you were having periods.

Anyway, ask your ob/gyn to refer you to a specialist to see why your periods are AWOL, no matter what your readings are you already know that they are not coming on so it's not like you need proof.