Avatar universal


Right, I have a problem that has been bugging me for ages. I'm a little young and inexperienced so am trying to get the courage to go to the gynecologists but i thought I'd check here first. After loosing my virginity, all was okay. until suddenly, sex began to get painful with me and my partner. it wasn't due to lack of foreplay or his size, as the pain was deep inside. The only way I can describe it it a sharp, painful pressure on the perineum section (area between anus and vagina). I know some women have thin ones- if they do, how can i solve this? **PLEASE don't suggest different positions, we've tried them all and none of them work- ranging from painful to excruciating, so I can't solve it by switching places etc.**
My partner and I haven't had sex in over a year because it hurts too much, it's putting a massive strain on the relationship and I just want to know how to solve it. If anyone has any idea what it is/what worked for them/ how to help me, I would be so, so grateful. Thank you
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.