Avatar universal


Right, I have a problem that has been bugging me for ages. I'm a little young and inexperienced so am trying to get the courage to go to the gynecologists but i thought I'd check here first. After loosing my virginity, all was okay. until suddenly, sex began to get painful with me and my partner. it wasn't due to lack of foreplay or his size, as the pain was deep inside. The only way I can describe it it a sharp, painful pressure on the perineum section (area between anus and vagina). I know some women have thin ones- if they do, how can i solve this? **PLEASE don't suggest different positions, we've tried them all and none of them work- ranging from painful to excruciating, so I can't solve it by switching places etc.**
My partner and I haven't had sex in over a year because it hurts too much, it's putting a massive strain on the relationship and I just want to know how to solve it. If anyone has any idea what it is/what worked for them/ how to help me, I would be so, so grateful. Thank you
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.