Polystic ovaries And Pregnancy?

Hi i found out about 8 months ago that the reason why i was gaing weight and missing my period was because i had polystic ovaries. (which are cysts around my ovaries). I;ve been on metamorphene and clomid for about 4 monthsstop taking them and stop taking them in december after the were finished. Well in December i was so happy because my period came on its own on dec 22, 06. Its now Jan 27, 07 no period. Two days ago I was spotting brown color with light cramping. The question is this because my body is getting back into being regulated on its own or i might finally be pregnant. If i am kind of nervous because every time i think i am i, am really not so lets see.
it really could be either one hun. have you taken a pregnancy test? (i have PCOS too so i kinda know what you are going through. Took us 6 years and one m/c to have our baby boy)
Your body is regulating itself. I have pcos too. If i were you i would get a pregnancy test just to be able to be stress free.
It IS harder to determine what is going on when you have PCOS, isn't it?  Thanks for posting.