Pregnancy scare?

So my period cycle is very different, I’ll have a period one month and the next I won’t till the following month. December I didn’t get my period since I did the month before, December 29 my boyfriend and me were messing around.  We haven’t had actual sex but I do grind my butt against his penis.  This has only happened twice.  I was supposed to get my period  today and the week before I had spotting and discharge. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
COMMUNITY LEADER
That can be a sign of hormonal imbalance and that makes sense since you are irregular.  You aren't pregnant. good luck
Do you think birth control could help the imbalance?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can talk to your doctor about the issue of being irregular.  It really is not uncommon for someone in their teens.  Sometimes doctors and patients decide birth control is the best option.  https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/other-benefits-birth-control#1