Pregnant from fingering?!?!?! HELP

My boyfriend fingered me like 2 weeks ago and I’ve been stressing sooo much since. He came all over my hand and to put his “thing” away he used his hands and then a few mins later he fingered me for only a few mins, he said that he doesn’t know if he actually fingered me with the same fingers but if he did he said he only had a tiny bit, it was also wiped off, off his pants or even when he was going down my pants, the *** obviously had wiped itself off. I have a feeling I’m not pregnant but I’ve the symptoms which I feel I’m causing myslef to feel them because I am worried. My period came last night but it was only a tiny bit of blood with a blood clot. Over night nothing came out and when I wipe myself barely any blood comes out and maybe a tiny bit of brown discharge but I read that this is normal which happens usually 2 days before your period. My period was also delayed but it came 28-35 days as the normal cycle is. I have a feeling it’s all because of the stress and that everything will be alright. Opinions? Please and thanks x
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Most likely those symptoms are related to your period sweetie.  You don't have a reason to suspect pregnancy from an issue of sperm on a hand touching you.  Close to zero possibility is still my answer.  You can always take a test to be sure but I'd bet my right arm it is negative.  
Ps, early pregnancy doesn't have all that many noticeable symptoms.  All that is lore of movies.  Cravings, nausea, etc. doesn't start until about 6 to 7 weeks into pregnancy on average.