Scared to death of being pregnant! On the pill and period still hasn't come. Help!

Okay I have seriously bad irrational fears of becoming pregnant, ever since my boyfriend and I started becoming sexually active. I'm ALWAYS worried and I think I need to go see a therapist about it because I don't think someone should be so scared all the time, bout anyway here's my question

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 3 days after my last period ended,  because of the circumstances, the sex literally lasted for 5 minutes and he didn't ejaculate. I am on birth control for irregular periods and I've only been on it for 2 months but I take it at EXACTLY the same time every day and I have never missed one. Also, the day after we had sex, I had some kind of stomach bug. I took my pill same time that day, but I threw up like 2 hours after I took it. Please, someone tell me if I should be worried because I just finished my white active pills and last time my period started on the second sugar pill. I'm on the second sugar pill today but I have not started bleeding yet. Is it my stress that's making it late?
Since the sex was obly 3 days after your peruod you should be fine. In the 2 hours or so that you didnt throw up after taking yoyr birth control it shouldve had a chance to disolve in to your system and you already said your periods are irregular and youve only been on the pull for 2 months so they're probably not regulated yet and yes, thw stress probably isnt helping either.
It's also highly unlikely that you would become pregnant after those five minutes of non-ejaculatory sex, especially since you would have been taking active pills at that time because your period had just ended. Even if you threw up the day after, the pills are designed so that if you miss a day (or, in this case, throw up a day), they will still prevent pregnancy

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community