Sex during period

My boyfriend had sex last night and I am on my second day of period, is there a chance of getting pregnant?
COMMUNITY LEADER
There is always a chance of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex.  However, there is less so during your period.  I would not consider this a safe time to not use protection. While I doubt you are pregnant, it CAN happen.  good luck
you boyfriend stands higher chances of getting sick than you getting pregnant
It does happen. There is no safe time to have unprotected sex for a woman if she does not wish to get pregnant.  :>)