Should I be worried??

I had a tubal in 2006.  I am not on birth control. My boyfriend and I do not use condoms. Last month, my period lasted for two days. This month, it started late Thursday night and was gone Sunday morning. Today is Friday of the following week and I have started spotting again. I am having cramping in my sides and lower back, like a normal period.

Also, I do have stage 2 dysplasia.  I go for a colocospy in two weeks.
This intermenstrual spotting can be due to hormonal imbalance. Other causes can be hormonal imbalance(can be due to PCOS),hypothyroidism,cigarette smoking or underlying Chlamydia infection while on birth control,ectopic pregnancy. You should get it evaluated from your doctor and start with the treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I had the colpo done and it came back with just a mild dysplasia.  I have to go back in 6 months to have a pap done again. And have to do that every 6 months until I have two consecutive clean pap smears. And as far as my period being so wacky, they have nothing. No pregnancy, no std, nothing. They told me just to enjoy having a 3 day period! And since I originally posted that, I have had regular periods. Thanks for replying!!