Should I see a gynecologist?

For the past ten days I’ve been having pain in my pelvic area that occurs when I stand, shift, or stretch in a quick manner. In addition to this, I’ve been having intense pain that lasts up to 5 minutes after I orgasm (without penetration.) I have only ever been with one partner and we haven’t had sex since April because he is traveling in the military.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So, new pain.  Hm.  It's intense?  I think you should get checked.  I've heard of a  certain kind of cyst that can develop and cause this. Bartholin cyst it is called.  Just in general, if you have pain, it's important to understand why.  Any discharge by the way?
I have no discharge. In fact, I have always had issues with vaginal dryness even though I’m only 19