Skin Ripping ?

I'm not sure what is happening, but I'm on my period and just noticed a weird pinky blood covered piece of something come out of my vagina. I'm not sure if its because of rough sex or tearing , or if it was even skin. I'm pretty sure it was though, there were 2 seperate pieces that I noticed. It frightened me and I have no idea what it could be :S
is it something i should be worried about
im also on allese, have been for about a month now
It may have just been a clot which people sometime pass on their period. Was it attached to your body or came out? If it came out, its probably just a clot.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community