Spotting two weeks before period???

So i am not on the pill and i have not had sex since my last period(june 2) Well june 15 i started bleeding not heavy not like a period it was really light and stopped the next day...I have no clue what it could be??
Did you mean to say June on both days or July? Not sure if this will help but I have had the same thing happen a few times without being on bc. Nothing was wrong in my case, it was just due to changes in stress levels, exercise increase, and diet changes. I was worried I might be pregnant so I called a planned parenthood (didn't want to hassle doing a doctors appointment) to ask questions, they were helpful for the most part.
thats when you are supposed to be ovulating.  and you have not had sex since our last period..it could be anything

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community