Swollen lymph nodes in armpit

So I have swollen lymph nodes in my armpit, but they're soft and move around. But one doesn't hurt, the other is tender, and one does hurt. I don't know what's wrong with me. Ive heard about people having fevers and other symptoms when they have infections but I don't have any symptoms besides the swollen nodes being there. The last time I went to the doctor I was clean for all my stds and everything else. Help me out please
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello.  Swollen lymph nodes can happen. I had one for over six months after being sick.  

However, it is always best to get swollen lymph nodes checked out unless they come when sick and then go (you then might make the assumption that they are just a reaction to infection).  since you can't trace where your lymph node swelling came from, you need to see a doctor.  I wouldn't think of std's and lymph nodes but other bodily infections and lymphatic issues.  good luck