Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

TWISTED TUBE AND CLAMP

well i had my tubes clamped 4 years ago after i had my daughter the about 3 months ago i started hurting in my right side due to an accident that i had and the my periods where messing up harder longer. So i went to my OB ad he did the normal test found nothing so he was like i want to do a diagonis lap to see what is going on being that he hs done this on me before and he found a fat mass growing up through my intestens. so he did the surgery and for that my tube and clamp were twisted so he had to remove my clamps. but my question is can get pregnant?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.