Terrible stomach problems...

I have had a stomachache with bloating and heavy feeling along with nausea after eating and yellow diarrhea....I feel pretty bad I called the doctor but was told it was a stomach virus....my stomach feel heavy it lets up during the day a bit but right after I eat....it just feels terrible. I haven't thrown up but like I said after I eat I get nauseous and the one thing that bothers me is the heavy feeling....also I was told by my gynecologist that I have a cyst on my left ovary he sent me to have a cat scan of my abdomen also I had a partial hysterectomy in September so what could be causing this? It's uncomfortable and the diarrhea and the nausea is irritating I've had this for about 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and it calmed down and came back a couple days ago.
You should consider going to a gastroenterologist to check for gall bladder disease or something like IBS. Since your issues happen after you eat, then it's most likely related to your digestive system. A gastro doc is where you should look for a diagnosis.
That's what I'm planning on doing after Christmas I was like I said okay for about a week and whatever this is came back my gastro doctor check me last year and said I had small ulcers in my stomach and I had Gerd he gave me something for it. I'm wondering if this is what it is? Can it cause diarrhea though?
I also had my gallbladder taken out a long time ago so it's not that.