Throbbing Urethra, Dull Pain Left Lower Abdomen

A week ago I was having blood in my urine, burning urination, and urgency. I went to urgent care, was diagnosed with a UTI, and put on a week of antibiotics, which I completed according to directions. Now, whenever I urinate it doesn't sting, I don't have urgency, but it feels like my urethra is throbbing for a few seconds. I do get UTIs fairly often (a few times a year) but this doesn't feel like a UTI. I have a fairly new partner, but he had not been sexually active for over a year before we started seeing each other and I had previously only had unprotected sex with a partner I believed to be clean. I feel like the antibiotics would have taken care of any STI anyway, even if that was the case.
I'm also getting semi-conostant dull pain in my lower left back and abdomen. I went to my OB and he had internal and external ultrasounds done and said that everything looked okay, except that my IUD was partially coming out, so I had that removed. I'm still having the pain though, so I don't know what to think.

I am unsure as to what either of these are, and having visited two different doctors and still having issues, I'm frustrated. Do these symptoms sound serious?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.