Urine Leakage?

I am currently sexually active, and lately  been getting leakage from possibly urine of a discharge is getting on my panties.
My panties have been soaking wet. I am not sure what is it but I put a panty liner on it looked like it was urine.
What could be causing this ?
Vaginal discharge can sometimes have a yellow hue too. Uncontrollable urine might need a doctor. Or kegal excersices. :) For me I don't get typical symptoms of bladder infection just sometimes leaking and overall don't feel well. Sexual activity can cause bladder infections too. If it's new and unusual for you discharge, then a visit to a doc might be needed. Possible yeast or bacterial infection. All are easy to treat. I err on the side of caution and go to the doc.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community