Vaginal Odor

I'm 18 years old and I've been dealing with vaginal odor for quite some time now; ever since i was real young.
I never told anyone about it because its just embarrassing. Everyday, all day, my vagina smells just terrible; like armpit/fish/rotten type thing. Whenever I touch my vagina in the shower, some white stuff gets on my finger; its looks like little tiny flakes but a creamy type.I'm always yet down there too.. I think its sweat but i dont know. I discharge a lot too. I recently told my aunt about it and went to the doctor but the woman told me just to take vinegar baths and such.. I live in Japan and my aunt and uncle are in the navy. We don't have much help out here. I don't know what to do. I'm willing to do anything it takes to get rid of this issue. Another thing, I'm overweight. I think maybe it may have something to do with that to? Or a part of it at least..

If anyone can, please help me.

sincerely, smelly.
it sound like you have bacterial vaginosis. Usually you need an antibiotic that comes in gel form or pills to take.
What is the best thing to take?
Will it get rid of it?

Thanks,
metroindazole and metrogel has a very high success. As far as if it will get rid of it, it is hard to tell. Many women take the antibiotics and never have any more problems, but then there are women that take the antibiotics and it keeps coming back. I have had it for almost two years now. I don't want to scare you hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones. best of wishes.
Thank you so so so much!

This is a huge relief.. I just hope and pray it works well for me.

Thanks so much, again!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community