Vaginal itching after masturbation

Okay, after I masturbate, around my clitoral area becomes extremely itchy, it happens normally every time, but sometimes it doesn't. If I go to sleep after I do that, it goes away only depending on how long i slept, this has been bugging me for a long time, so if there is anything you know of that may be helpful, please let me know.

Thanks!
either dont materbatet that way or use lube. of course its going to be irritated
hey, i actually get the same thing a lot of the time, and it has a lot to do with what your using and how. I usually use my vibrator, however i wasnt cleaning it properly between each session, and it was causing irritation. So be sure to keep it clean. Also i found using baby wipes to wipe yourself after each session of masturbation, it helps keep it fresh and clean, and wipes away any bodily fluid and stuff.

hope it helps.
Hey ladies

I have something to confess...sort of...because I need help from you all. I have been masturbating since last 7 to 8 years...I have always been lured to wooden things for the same. I don't know...it sounds crazy but the edge of my wooden bed or table is always what I have masturbated with. Now what happens is, that since last 4 months I have the symptoms of yeast infection just before my periods start. Extreme itching and burning and then I get periods in a day or two and the symptoms subside after the periods. I have ignored that part and then I got UTI and a yeast infection. Since then, I have been treated with antibiotics, first with doxyceline which really worked for me but because of my carelessness I discontinued with medication midway and the infection recurred immediately and now what happens is that while I am on antibiotics I feel good but the day I finish the course and discontinue I tend to get it again just in 2 days time.

Can someone shed some light on this please? Both on masturbation and infection...

Thanks in advance
Bella
Bella,
This exact same thing keeps happening to me! You are not alone. I am going to try some of the recommendations these lovely ladies provided. I hope you found some relief! It is soooo frustrating!

-Best,
T
You not weird for using wooden corners of beds of tables I've done it and I think alot of other people have tried it to. If all these tablet aren't working maybe you should consider seeing a gynaecologist or seeing another doctor just to get on top of it.  Also try using babies wipes or feminine wipes sometimes yeast infections are caused my not cleaning enough in the intimate area. Hope this helped :)
I could also use some help.. should my vagina be really itchy on the outside but burning on the inside after I finger myself? Its my first time doing it and I'm only 14 please don't judge I know its bad but I really wanted to know how it feels to orgasm.
Anyway hope I get some advice thanks
Don’t worry.... i’m turning 13 and i’m starting to be addicted to masturbating. I try to narrow myself down to 3x per week, but once you start, it’s hard to stop. My outer vagina gets very itchy after fingering as well, i’m almost positive that it is normal and i just realized that you’re 18 now and i probably seem weird, but it’s true.
It might burn after your fingers enter your genital area because your genitals weren't "wet or slippery" enough for your fingers to enter. It also might be because your hands weren't clean which could lead to a serious infection. I recommend to keep a bottle of hand sanitizer near you, so you can use it before and after masturbation. I also recommend lubricant or saliva. If your using lubricant, just put your fingers in the lubricant and then touch your genitals, and it probably shouldn't burn. If your using saliva, just put your fingers in your mouth and start touching your genitals. Of course, wash your hands immediately after. Also, it might help to wash your genitals afterwards. Always, wanna keep it clean. Baby wipes also help. Hope this was useful!
It is perfectly fine to be masturbating at 14.
first of all, i would say that down there might 'itch' because you're well, not wet enough, maybe. Or else, you're fingernails may be too long and you may scratch yourself slightly.
just try to pace yourself and go slow at first. Remember, if it hurts somewhat, stop straight away and leave masturbating until the itching feeling goes away. Its the only real thing you can do unless its a medical thing.
Ok I have a question I masturbated with my vibrator a couple days ago and now I am constantly itchy. I have no idea what to so I need to stop being so itchy. I have no discharge but should I by come vagisil or something. Usually I clean my vibrator before use but this time I didn't. My husband told me he was drinking that night and I knew he wasn't going to be "functional". I need this to go away. I feel as though I need to itch all the time.
It was probably because you didn't clean your vibrator.
Oh dear sweet child, it is not bad, it is absolutely natural, and our bodies were designed to feel pleasure.... thats why the creator put so many wonderful sensitive pleasure causing nerves in our genital area! Be gentle with yourself, do not judge yourself for being natural and normal :)
I actually have a question myself. So I used like the shower head with it in a hard stream to masturbate and then after I got out of the shower my vagina was itchy like up inside? Like extremely itchy!! To where I scrached and made myself bleed. What could have made me that itchy?
Most likely it was because you used a hard stream. It's different for everybody. Just try a new stream every time until you find one that works and doesn't make you itch. Hope this helps.
Heat from the shower may have caused it, but im not sure. I'm actually a man, well I have a vagina as well, which really sucks. I've had the same problem though. I've used certain objects to relieve my active sex drive as well. If you women thought you had it bad, try being a man! I don't mean to complain or be a baby, but having a mans sex drive and female parts isn't a good mix, at all..
This keeps happening to me as well. I dont really feel a lot of pleasure when I masturbate, and then I tried with using the clit. And afterwards I was super itchy. I didn't use a vibrator or anything. Its happened a couple times. But each time I made the itching stop by pouring a hot bath and sitting in it.
Yeah, this was probably because you sat in a bath after masturbating. It was probably your body's way of telling you that you needed a bath.
My vagina has been itching two days after masturbation. I use a brush ;-; Dont judge. Also, my fingers dont pleasure me down there. Why?
Well, it's different for everybody. Something might work for others that just isn't doing anything for you. I recommend you try different things to see if anything new works for you. Hope this helps.
I’m 12 (turning 13 this summer) is it weird that i masturbate on an almost daily basis..?
Hey Olivia,
It's normal, you are discovering your body and you enjoy those feelings. Totally normal, whether you are 12 or 19 or 35 and so on... Pleasuring ourselves is not weird, even every day. Do notice though why you are wanting to masturbate. Sometimes we do so because we are stressed and anxious, and having an orgasm can help us release thoses tensions. It's fine. If you do it because you feel stressed then just try to also find other ways to deal with your stress, relaxation, music, hot baths, writhing, sport, etc...

Enjoy your discoveries, both of you mind and of your body!
Oh honey, no! I started masturbating when I was 12. I did it everyday too. Enjoy the pleasure and just wait until your a little older to get the real deal. For now, just enjoy it. (I realize you might be a little older but every bit helps.)
its extremely itchy for the past days how do i make it stop?
It's hard to tell from just the description of itchy whether you have a yeast infection type of problem or a bacterial infection. You could try an OTC yeast-infection medication from the drugstore and then if that doesn't help, see a doctor. (If it's bacterial, you might need an antibiotic.)
Wash your genitals. Or you could have an infection. It's always good to check with a medical professional.
It's been a while, but if this is still going on, you might need to seek professional help.
i have the same issue, i’ve came across this wondering if it was just me. i normally wipe/clean after i masturbate because i feel like it’s the ‘juices” . it seems to work cleaning that area with baby wipes or vaginia cleaning wipes are your local store!