Vibrations, Tremors any actual doctor Diagnosis

All-
I see many women complain about vibrations or tremors.   I am getting them more and more in my arms and core.  It is like I am a car idling some days rougher than others.  It is becoming quite bothersome.
I see people say it may be related to perimenopause, menopause, anxiety, thyroid, adrenal glad disease, vitamin deficiency, etc…
But every post I read is just speculations.   Has anyone ever actually got a real diagnosis, based on a blood test, and mri, a xray…something….?  
Has anyone had them finally go away?
I have had tremors my whole life, use to be just in my hands but I have it in my face as well now.. What I have is known as essential tremmor .. There is a few different things yours could be
Such vibrations can be due to parasthesia. It is due to dysfunctioning of neurons. It can be due to diabetes, hypothyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms improve. If the symptoms persist then get the above mentioned possibilities ruled out from a neurologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I've been ping ponged between doctors with the issue.   I have had my blood sugar and thyroid checked, along with a host of other blood testing and urine testing.  Only thing that seemed a little off was my female hormones.  Internal doc thought maybe I was going into menopause early(I am 38 years old), Obgyn didn't feel the numbers were far enough off to suggest that.   I have been referred to an endocrinologist, but it has been a 2 months wait for that...it is hard to wait when you don't feel right.   I will try the vit B12 and see if that helps.    

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community