Vulva irritated, red, somewhat swollen? Not sure what caused it?

Two days ago I had been with my boyfriend and we have been fooling around right around he had finished dinner of spicy chicken wings and pizza. I'm sure for the most part he had washed his hands afterwards. After a few minutes of kissing I had then tasted the spiciness of the wings on my lips. I had thought nothing of it and completely forgotten about his hands possibly being spicy as well. He touched and fingered me a few minutes before he had to go check on something. However previously we had been ready to have sex, and it was my first time attempting sex in a condom before we had been interrupted again, so I'm not sure if the slighting swelling and irritation is from one of those two things. My vagina is normally a very pale pink color and my clit and labia are genially small, but the later at night I had notiched the redness. It's gotten somewhat worse but isnt itchy and doesn't hurt when I pee. Should I be worried?