WHAT IS GOING ON NOW???

On August 27th 2019, I had sex that involved oral. It wasn’t until the following day that I felt a since of urgency to urinate along with a burning sensation afterwards. I had this very same issue years ago from the same guy and it wasn’t an STD nor UTI (the girth of his penis is a lot to take). The sex was pretty rough I must admit, unsure if it was the lube (Equate Jelly Personal Lubricant) that caused the burning sensation or the roughness irritating my urethra causing HSV2 to flare up.
COMMUNITY LEADER
To me, it DOES sound like a UTI.  Just because it wasn't last time does not mean it isn't this time.  Those are classic symptoms.  I'd go get your urine tested.
Thank you..
If it's not a UTI, try switching lubes.

There are lubes for sensitive skins, that don't have a lot of the chemicals that can be irritating to us.

Here's a decent list. https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/best-lube-sensitive-skin

They are definitely more expensive than what you're using, but think of what you'll save in doctor's appointments. There are a ton of lists like this - google "lubes for sensitive skin" or "sensitive lubes".

You can also make your own lube from natural ingredients - http://teenhealthsource.com/blog/do-it-yourself-diy-lube/

If you are using condoms, make sure whatever you use isn't oil based.
Oh and symptoms that appear the next day aren't an STD, but if you had unprotected sex, you are at risk for STDs.
Thank you so kindly... Sex was protected, oral was not though.. I will check the links out.